FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PREPAID ORDERS.
Imagined for Business Travel Terminal is your ultimate ‘carry’ companion in the fast paced work life. Built to be resilient, designed to smartly occupy just a little more than what you need and styled to look absolutely professional, this laptop backpack for business travellers is meant to go places.
- Dimensions: H 45.5 cm W 32.5 cm D 18 cm | Weight: 1.3 kg | Capacity: 26.6 litres | Material: Water-Resistant 1680 Denier Anti-Abrasive Nylon Fabric, Microfiber Vegan Leather | Laptop Sizes: 12 inch / 13.3 inch / 14 inch / 15 inch / 15.6 inch
- Terminal has an 'electronics comparment' that has an attached laptop sleeve, space for a tablet or Kindle and two mesh pockets. It also has a spacious 'master compartment' to carry books, files, a camera and a pair of clothes along with a power bank holder.
- On the exterior, the front side has two quick access pockets and a unique detachable and convertible waist sling. The sides have one pocket each to keep a phone and a bottle and the rear has a secret pocket.
- Terminal is an ergonomically designed backpack that fits right and supports your spine. Breathable electro-moulded back panel keeps your back dry. Curved memory foam shoulder straps stabilise the bag for hands-free movement.
- It is made with sustainable materials that are contemporary, tough and durable. Sturdy and impervious exteriors and smooth interiors protect belongings.
- It has an easy to slip-on strap at the rear that fits snug over your trolley suitcase handle, allowing you to carry two luggage pieces in one hand. An external USB charging port enables on-the-go charging and transmits safe electricity charge to your phone.
- Guarantee: For the external built, a drop test has been conducted 5 times from 0.9 metres on all corners and sides. Force has been applied to sliders and zippers 15000 times to test strength. 3500 jerks have been given to the handle in a loaded condition to test strength.
- Clean your bag inside out with a slightly damp white cloth every few weeks.
- To remove light stains, use a clean cloth dipped in soapy water.
- Allow the fabric to dry naturally without direct exposure to heat or sunlight.
- Protect the bag from stubborn materials such as oil, grease and ink.
We believe in our product and stand by the quality of workmanship and materials. Reach out to us with whatever concern you might have and we will make it right.
Quick access pockets
A personal touch
We ship orders within 1-3 working days from our logistics centre by FedEx, DHL, Delhivery
Pay with credit card, debit card, Paytm, ShopPay, Apple Pay, Google Pay
Get In Touch
Have questions? Get in touch with us at any time by emailing us